Landlord Insurance

Property Mentor has teamed up with leading commercial brokers - Godiva Insurance, to bring you a range of products & services to cover your portfolio from life's unexpected.

We have negotiated preferential rates for our members and introduced a new online ‘quote & buy' facility to make the whole process easier.

Rent Guarantee Insurance: Apart from lower yields, what are the implications if your tenants fall behind on their payments? More of your management time? Legal expenses?
Godiva Rent Guarantee Insurance will cover you against your tenant failing to pay. The policy provides real peace of mind against potential defaults and includes our Landlords Legal Insurance. Protect yourself by choosing either a 6 or 12 month policy to suit your requirements.

Click here to get a quote.

Landlord Home Emergency Insurance: Your tenant expects a well maintained property, however life is unpredictable… even a regularly serviced gas boiler can breakdown when least expected, resulting in higher repair bills. Home Emergency Insurance ensures you and your tenant have peace of mind when critical services become is on hand 24hrs a day, 365 days a year.

Home Emergency Insurance is designed to take care of the emergency restoration of the services at a property (up to £500) and includes: Burst pipes, heating/hot water systems, blocked drains or sewers, failure/damage to locks, doors, windows, infestations of pests. Includes up to £100 for overnight accommodation should property become uninhabitable.

With Landlord Home Emergency Insurance, one call to the claims department will ensure that a specialist and approved contractor is sent to deal with the situation as soon as possible.

Click here to get a quote.

Landlord Legal Expenses Insurance (Standalone): Problems with non-payment of rent or disputes with tenants are hopefully rare…but should they escalate and court action is required protect yourself from footing a legal bill.
Landlords Legal Expenses Insurance provides you with up to £50,000 of legal protection against many of the legal issues you might face as a landlord.

Click here to get a quote.

CP12 Certification: A CP12 is a certificated annual gas safety inspection to boilers and flues used in properties which are used by tenants. They are required by law in the following circumstances: landlords, housing associations, local authorities, hotels / B&B's, colleges, boarding schools and hostels. More information on this requirement is available at: .

Godiva have teamed up with a number of national suppliers to make the CP12 process not only as easy as possible, but at a competitive price too. As part of the service, Godiva offer a choice of convenient appointment slots and are on hand with our 24 hour customer helpline.

Click here to get a quote.

Buildings and contents Insurance: Protect your investment with Landlord Buildings & Contents insurance. Buildings Insurance will cover damage to the structure (i.e. roof, walls, ceilings, floors, doors and windows), including permanent fixtures and fittings, such as a bathroom suites or fitted kitchens.
Contents insurance may also be required if your rental includes an inventory that needs cover (i.e. carpets, satellite dishes, chandeliers), in fact any item that add value to your rental income, but would not be otherwise be covered elsewhere.

Please call the Godiva team on 0845 269 0404 for a quotation on single, multiple or block property portfolios, or if you wish to discuss any other insurance requirements.

Click here to get a quotation

Reference Code:
join our newsletter and
get latest update about
Property Deals...

Find your local course

To find one of our FREE property investment courses near you simply enter your postcode below.